Haryana MBBS Counselling:-Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Haryana, is that the conducting authority of Haryana MBBS counselling for the eligible candidates. the primary two rounds are going to be conducted in online mode and therefore the mop round for Haryana NEET counselling are going to be conducted manually. Eligible medical aspirants can apply for the counselling procedure. Applicants can process their Haryana MBBS counselling after the releasing of merit list. The seat allotment are going to be done on the idea of the Haryana MBBS counselling and therefore the choice which can be filled by the candidates.

The Haryana merit list are going to be tentatively released within the second week of July. The merit list includes the name of such applicants who have successfully registered themselves for the Haryana MBBS counselling. Counselling are going to be conducted for filling 85% state quota seats in government and government-aided colleges whereas counselling for the remaining 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats is conducted by DGHS on behalf of MCC. Additionally, all available seats privately medical and dental colleges also will be filled through Haryana MBBS counselling. Medical aspirants for NEET can ask the article below to understand the detailed process of Haryana MBBS counselling.

Haryana MBBS  Counselling Process
  • The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2020 admission will be conducted online followed by the mopup round which will be conducted manually.

  • The Haryana MBBS counselling 2020 is open for only those applicants who are eligible for NEET 2020.

  • Fresh registration will be invited for each round of Haryana MBBS 2020 counselling.

  • Depending upon the application received DMER, Haryana will publish the merit list after each round of counselling.

  • The Haryana merit list 2020 will be category-specific and will separately be released for government-aided medical and dental colleges and private medical and dental colleges.

  • The candidates who are enlisted in merit list for Haryana MBBS admissions 2020 have to participate in the process of choice filling.

  • The seat allotment will be done on the basis of the Haryana merit list 2020 and the choice which will be filled by the candidates.

  • The seat allotment for Haryana MBBS/BDS admission will be published online and it is accessible in PDF format.

  • An allotment letter will be issued for the students who are alloted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses, applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts. The allotment letter will be available in their account, applicants have to download and take a printout of the allotment letter.

  • In further process of Haryana MBBS counselling , applicants have to get their documents verified by the authorities and deposit the requisite fee.

Haryana MBBS Counselling : Important Documents

Students  need to carry out the important documents mentioned below before processing the Haryana MBBS/BDS counselling.

  • Class 10th and 12th marksheet

  • Equivalency certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi for candidates belonging to NRI Quota.

  • Birth certificate

  • Character certificate

  • Resident certificate, if applicable

  • Aadhaar card

  • Category certificate, if applicable

  • NEET admit card

  • NEET score card

  • Receipt of registration and counselling fee

MBBS/BDS Colleges In Haryana
Haryana MBBS/ BDS Colleges
Government Medical Colleges

Name of College

Total Seats

Pt. B.D. Sharma Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak

200

BPS Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat)

100

Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)

100

Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal

100

Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha, Hisar

100

Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical college, Faridabad

100

Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak

60

Private Medical Colleges

Name of College

Total Seats

Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary Medical College, Gurgaon

150

Adesh Medical College and Hospital Shahabad, Kurukshetra

150

JCD Dental College, Sirsa

100

JN Kapoor DAV Dental College, Yamunanagar

40

Manav Rachna Dental College, Faridabad

100

PDM Dental College &Research, Sarai Aurangabad, Bahadurgarh

100

Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences &Research, Faridabad

100

Swami Devi Dyal Hospital& Dental College, Golpura, Panchkula

100

Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Gadholi, Yamunanagar

100

SGT Dental College, Hospital & Research Institute Budhera(Gurugram)

100

Copyright © 2020College Choice.in, All rights reserved ( Govt of India Registration-JH20E0019801)